layout

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Camera gear!

I JUST placed my order with Adorama.com and will be receiving my Nikon D80 and Nikon SB 600 flash in two days! Just in time for the wedding with Kristy Saturday.

I'm really excited to upgrade from my D40 but will still keep it around as a second shooter camera. Don't get me wrong, the D40 is a GREAT camera. The only thing lacking is better ISO and megapixels.

I will NEVER recommend a all manual flash to anyone. I have a Cactus all manual flash and can't wait to run it over with my car or drop it from a very tall building (that should get out some frustration!). The first day I had it, it broke on me! Plus it's such a hassle to try and figure out what your flash and camera settings should be on when you're taking pictures (even more frustrating for a wedding). Why not spend the extra hundred dollars and let the flash do the work for you! So happy to get it soon!

I have my light stand, soft box for my flash and all my camera gear ready for the wedding saturday. Now lets just hope there will be no rain!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment