layout

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lincolnton Photoshoot

I had SUCH a blast with Miss Waverly Parks yesterday in a cute photo shoot in downtown Lincolnton. Here are some of my favs :)





Saturday, I assisted Kristy McSwain with a wedding. It was so beautiful, decked out in orange, green and hot pink! I was defiantly worn out the next day (it's been a while since my last wedding) but it was well worth it with the great shots I was able to capture. Will be posting pictures soon so keep watch.

Also, Saturday I really got to play around with my new equipment. I absolutely LOVE my new flash and camera. I made a really great choice by upgrading. I thought it would take some time to get used to using a different camera with different settings but I as able to pick up on it quickly.

Hope everyone's having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment